Continuing a five-years tradition, this list will host the books I have read and will read during 2015. Not that I expect them to be many; at least not until the end of August!
1. Ο κύριος Μερσέντες, Stephen King, Εκδόσεις Bell (511 pages)
2. The five love languages, Gary Chapman, Northfield Publishing (203 pages)
3. The thirteenth tale, Diane Setterfield, Atria Books (416 pages)
4. The Shadow of the Wind, Carlos Ruiz Zafon, Orion Books (506 pages)
5. The Angel’s Game, Carlos Ruiz Zafon, Orion Books (504 pages)
6. Τι είδε η γυναίκα του Λωτ;, Ιωάννα Μπουραζοπούλου, Εκδόσεις Καστανιώτη (482 pages)